Beach House Accommodation
74 Kusweg/Beach road
Tel: 082 535 9411
Fax: 086 668 6996
Company DescriptionThe Beach House accommodation is comprised of four luxury en-suite bedrooms designed, equipped and decorated to satisfy your every need and desire.
All rooms contain extra length beds, baths, showers, telephones, hair dryers, satellite TV and coffee and tea making facilities.
The main lodge enjoys spectacular views of the ocean from the private lounge, dining room and well stocked bar.
"Only the beach lies between you and the Atlantic."
Port Nolloth is known for its long pristine beaches and its picturesque fishing and diamond harbour.
Our home is one of the original wood and corrugated iron houses shipped in from Europe in the late eighteen hundreds, later bricked and plastered on the outside whilst preserving the original character of the interior.
Spacious lounge leads to eight seater dining room and sunroom through antique double doors, all with sea views. Large fully equipped kitchen with eight seater table leading into enclosed courtyard with built in braai. Separate scullery with washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, microwave and double door fridge/ freezer.
- Main bedroom also with sea view and king-size bed with full ensuite bathroom (Bath, shower and toilet)
- Second double bedroom
- Third bedroom with 3 single beds
- One further bathroom and separate toilet.
- Fourth bedroom with two single beds is situated in enclosed courtyard with shower room and separate loo.
Sit on the veranda and watch the sun set into the Atlantic or watch the whales and dolphins play in the bay. Further luxuries include enclosed courtyard with built in, under cover braai, two enclosed private courtyard gardens and garage for three cars. Use of paddle ski and several teenage size wetsuits for crayfishing
All linen and beach towels are supplied; somebody will come in every day to tidy the kitchen, further service by arrangement at R100.00 per day.
Please note for our guests comfort no smoking inside the house.
ATTRACTIONS - THINGS TO DOAttractions & Activities
From the Beach House you can choose to be as active or as idle as you prefer. Enjoy a round of golf on a superb coastal course, excellent deep-sea fishing can be arranged, sundowners cruises on the canals, private seafood dinners at the Beach House or in the village and much more.
The Beach House provides a superb start, or end, to the garden route and is a pleasant 1-hour drive from Port Elizabeth Airport. Relax and enjoy the coast and village life of this superb Eastern Cape Coastal town.
SERVICES & FACILITIESFacilities:
- T.V with dstv (bring your own smartcard)
- Restaurants and shops are within walking distance along the 1km raised wooden boardwalk with lookout points to sit and watch the whales, dolphins and shipwrecks.
- Anita's tavern famous for its seafood, Italian restaurant with sea views and several other restaurants.
- Well stocked Spar shop, butcher and liquor store.
- Fishing and diving gear available from the petrol station.
- Richtersveld tours arranged from Port Nollith.
- Scenic drives to Alexander Bay, Orange River mouth for good fishing, flamingo and bird watching.
- Kleinzee mining and seal colony tours.
- McDougals Bay with its many safe bays protected by bird sanctuary islands ideal for swimming, snorkelling and canoeing. Kayaks and bicycles for hire.
- - beach (absolutely on the beach)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area (bring card)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- television in communal area
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching onsite
Our Rates for 2009:
9 April - 3 may
|No. of people||Cost|
|6 January-8 April |
4 may - 14 July
1 October-14 December
|No. of people||Cost|
Please note: Rates serve as a guideline only and are subject to change without notice.
Product InformationNo Products listed
The last 10 Customer Reviews
Beach House Accommodation is featured in the following categoriesAccommodation,